VIDEO: An Idiot Bites Into a Phone Battery and It Explodes

You really can't fix stupid. Truly, you can't. I know people that make stupid mistakes time and time again... and they never learn. They continue to do the same things over and over again. Just like this guy. I'm sure it's not the first (and probably won't be the last) time this moron thought it would be a good idea to bite in to a battery.


Security cam footage at a store in China shows a guy BITING into a phone battery... and then it explodes in his face, AND his girlfriend's. Luckily, neither of them were injured... although her bangs were burned. She was interviewed later and said that her boyfriend has a "habit of putting things into his mouth and nibbling on them." Morons. Both of them.


184 views0 comments